Olive (CURRENCY:OLE) traded up 43.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Olive token can currently be purchased for about $0.0098 or 0.00000151 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, TOPBTC, CoinTiger and Coinsuper. Olive has a market cap of $2.71 million and approximately $528,210.00 worth of Olive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Olive has traded up 10.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007094 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015127 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00149929 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00255336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.04 or 0.10182529 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013275 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Olive Token Profile
Olive’s launch date was June 9th, 2018. Olive’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,006,242 tokens. The official website for Olive is www.olivecoin.co. Olive’s official Twitter account is @OliveCoinOLE.
Buying and Selling Olive
Olive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, IDCM, CoinTiger and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Olive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Olive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.