Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 18th. Paragon has a total market capitalization of $2.37 million and $13,050.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Paragon has traded 5.8% higher against the dollar. One Paragon token can now be bought for about $0.0359 or 0.00000555 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00150134 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.47 or 0.00254820 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $658.81 or 0.10192197 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013231 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
Paragon’s genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,583 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,593 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Paragon’s official website is paragoncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.