Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 10.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Sparks has a total market cap of $68,295.00 and $94.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sparks coin can now be purchased for about $0.0170 or 0.00000264 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Sparks has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013150 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002839 BTC.
Sparks Coin Profile
Sparks (CRYPTO:SPK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. Sparks’ total supply is 4,837,577 coins and its circulating supply is 4,009,858 coins. Sparks’ official website is www.sparkscoin.io. Sparks’ official Twitter account is @Sparks_Crypro.
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.