Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Sprouts has a total market cap of $1.50 million and approximately $9,557.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sprouts has traded 22.1% lower against the US dollar. One Sprouts coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015035 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003747 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Sprouts (CRYPTO:SPRTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 15,691,912,935,993 coins. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sprouts is www.sprouts-coin.org/en.
Buying and Selling Sprouts
Sprouts can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sprouts directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sprouts should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sprouts using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sprouts and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.