vSportCoin (CURRENCY:VSC) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. vSportCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $88,690.00 worth of vSportCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One vSportCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX and CoinBene. During the last week, vSportCoin has traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006993 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003646 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015149 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00151057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.48 or 0.00255255 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $670.34 or 0.10337812 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
vSportCoin’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens. The official website for vSportCoin is vsport.io. vSportCoin’s official Twitter account is @vSport_io.
vSportCoin Token Trading
vSportCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as vSportCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vSportCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy vSportCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vSportCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSportCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.