Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 18th. During the last week, Zayedcoin has traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar. One Zayedcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC on major exchanges. Zayedcoin has a market cap of $24,624.00 and $7.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded up 98.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 41.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Zayedcoin (ZYD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zayedcoin’s official website is www.zayedcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zayedcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zayedcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.