Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and LBank. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded 11.7% higher against the dollar. Zeusshield has a market cap of $4.81 million and $163,691.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003657 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015170 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00150915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00255702 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.84 or 0.10199276 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013412 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.