BitCoal (CURRENCY:COAL) traded down 29.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. BitCoal has a market capitalization of $15,892.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitCoal has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. One BitCoal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $103.77 or 0.01616101 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015701 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008317 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001917 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001864 BTC.
BitCoal Coin Profile
BitCoal (COAL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. BitCoal’s total supply is 4,500,000 coins. The Reddit community for BitCoal is /r/cryptocoal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitCoal is bitcoal.io.
BitCoal Coin Trading
BitCoal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.