FundRequest (CURRENCY:FND) traded up 9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 19th. In the last week, FundRequest has traded 13.1% higher against the dollar. FundRequest has a market capitalization of $365,643.00 and $3,641.00 worth of FundRequest was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FundRequest token can now be bought for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007051 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003771 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00151419 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.47 or 0.00255361 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.54 or 0.10424936 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FundRequest launched on November 28th, 2016. FundRequest’s total supply is 98,611,464 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,509,086 tokens. The official website for FundRequest is fundrequest.io. FundRequest’s official Twitter account is @fundrequest_io. The official message board for FundRequest is blog.fundrequest.io. The Reddit community for FundRequest is /r/fundrequest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FundRequest
FundRequest can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FundRequest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FundRequest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FundRequest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FundRequest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FundRequest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.