Golfcoin (CURRENCY:GOLF) traded 34.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. Over the last week, Golfcoin has traded up 3% against the dollar. One Golfcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Golfcoin has a total market cap of $226,416.00 and $262.00 worth of Golfcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LanaCoin (LANA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Pulse (PULSE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- PosEx (PEX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BioBar (BIOB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Psilocybin (PSY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000301 BTC.
Golfcoin Coin Profile
Golfcoin (CRYPTO:GOLF) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256D hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Golfcoin’s total supply is 1,756,793,163 coins and its circulating supply is 1,756,793,153 coins. Golfcoin’s official Twitter account is @golfcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golfcoin’s official website is www.golfcoin.cc.
Buying and Selling Golfcoin
Golfcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golfcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golfcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golfcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golfcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golfcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.