Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 19th. In the last seven days, Hydro has traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Hydro token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, CoinEx, IDEX and Fatbtc. Hydro has a market cap of $11.33 million and approximately $456,670.00 worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003770 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015303 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00151032 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00255657 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $676.68 or 0.10481474 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013846 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hydro Token Profile
Hydro was first traded on March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,924,034,340 tokens. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. Hydro’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Hydro Token Trading
Hydro can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BitForex, Fatbtc, Token Store, IDAX, DEx.top, IDEX, BitMart, Upbit, Mercatox and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.