Mirai (CURRENCY:MRI) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 19th. In the last seven days, Mirai has traded down 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Mirai coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0534 or 0.00000831 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Crex24, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Mirai has a market cap of $146,051.00 and approximately $10,477.00 worth of Mirai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007114 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003777 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015263 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00255382 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $675.77 or 0.10459243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mirai Coin Profile
Mirai’s total supply is 2,749,087 coins and its circulating supply is 2,735,018 coins. Mirai’s official website is mirai.xgox.rocks. Mirai’s official Twitter account is @CoinMirai.
Buying and Selling Mirai
Mirai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mirai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.