NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 19th. NobleCoin has a market cap of $602,857.00 and $220.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded down 13.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.99 or 0.00821007 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021740 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011216 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001212 BTC.
NobleCoin Coin Profile
NOBL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 7th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,341,912,548 coins. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NobleCoin’s official website is www.noblemovement.com.
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.