Paymon (CURRENCY:PMNT) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Paymon token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. Paymon has a market capitalization of $531,143.00 and $2,853.00 worth of Paymon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Paymon has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003770 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015303 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00151032 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00255657 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $676.68 or 0.10481474 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013846 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Paymon Token Profile
Paymon’s launch date was February 2nd, 2018. Paymon’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 611,226,584 tokens. Paymon’s official website is paymon.org. Paymon’s official Twitter account is @Paymon_official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Paymon is medium.com/@Paymon_official.
Paymon Token Trading
Paymon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paymon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paymon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paymon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paymon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paymon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.