PopularCoin (CURRENCY:POP) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 19th. One PopularCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. PopularCoin has a market capitalization of $477,847.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of PopularCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PopularCoin has traded up 23.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.79 or 0.00817841 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002863 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003770 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008189 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021748 BTC.
PopularCoin is a Proof of Work coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 2nd, 2014. PopularCoin’s total supply is 3,839,595,931 coins. The Reddit community for PopularCoin is /r/popularcoin/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PopularCoin is www.popularcoin.com. PopularCoin’s official Twitter account is @PopularCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. PopularCoin’s official message board is www.popularcoin.com/popology.
PopularCoin Coin Trading
PopularCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PopularCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PopularCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PopularCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PopularCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PopularCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.