PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 19th. PostCoin has a market cap of $52,346.00 and approximately $60.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PostCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, PostCoin has traded 18.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00051089 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00028253 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015467 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003981 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 492.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008945 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003398 BTC.
PostCoin uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. The official website for PostCoin is postcoin.top. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. PostCoin’s official message board is postcoin.top/forum.
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.