StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded down 17.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. StrongHands has a total market capitalization of $2.49 million and approximately $5,757.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, StrongHands has traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar. One StrongHands coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 72.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
StrongHands (SHND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 15,986,810,915,286 coins and its circulating supply is 15,986,811,415,353 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Coindeal, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, Graviex, Crex24, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.