Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 19th. In the last seven days, Tezos has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. Tezos has a total market cap of $785.59 million and approximately $2.56 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tezos coin can currently be bought for $1.29 or 0.00020095 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinone, Gate.io, Gatecoin and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007015 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00151153 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.37 or 0.00254307 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $674.13 or 0.10475525 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013786 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00050191 BTC.
Tezos (CRYPTO:XTZ) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Tezos’ total supply is 763,306,930 coins and its circulating supply is 607,489,041 coins. The Reddit community for Tezos is /r/tezos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Tezos’ official message board is www.tezos.ch. Tezos’ official website is www.tezos.com. Tezos’ official Twitter account is @tez0s and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinone, Gate.io and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.