TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 18th. In the last seven days, TrueFlip has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TrueFlip token can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00005559 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TrueFlip has a total market cap of $2.24 million and approximately $160,624.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00150160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.42 or 0.00254084 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.37 or 0.09954674 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TrueFlip Token Profile
TrueFlip’s launch date was May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrueFlip’s official website is trueflip.io. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueFlip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.