Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 18th. Zipper has a total market capitalization of $22.59 million and $2.13 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zipper has traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar. One Zipper token can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, FCoin, DigiFinex and IDCM.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00082512 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011409 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011053 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Zipper Token Profile
Zipper (ZIP) is a token. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. Zipper’s official website is zipper.io.
Zipper Token Trading
Zipper can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, FCoin, IDCM and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zipper should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.