8Bit (CURRENCY:8BIT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. 8Bit has a total market capitalization of $173,783.00 and $0.00 worth of 8Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, 8Bit has traded up 38.8% against the U.S. dollar. One 8Bit coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001841 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007952 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019371 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.24 or 0.00283645 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
8BIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2015. 8Bit’s total supply is 1,467,841 coins. 8Bit’s official Twitter account is @8bit_8bit_8bit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for 8Bit is www.8-bit.ga.
8Bit Coin Trading
8Bit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 8Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 8Bit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 8Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 8Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 8Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.