BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. BitBar has a market capitalization of $213,674.00 and approximately $381.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.49 or 0.00084954 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. In the last week, BitBar has traded down 1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 29.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00054826 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20,754.28 or 3.22588457 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 27.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004412 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
BTB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 38,914 coins. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.