BUMO (CURRENCY:BU) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One BUMO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00003542 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Hotbit, Bibox and CoinBene. During the last week, BUMO has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. BUMO has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $6.28 million worth of BUMO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007098 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015228 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00150717 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00256662 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $676.96 or 0.10484621 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014013 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BUMO Coin Profile
BUMO’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins. BUMO’s official website is www.bumo.io. The Reddit community for BUMO is /r/BUMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUMO’s official Twitter account is @BUMOproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BUMO Coin Trading
BUMO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, CoinBene, Bibox, BitForex and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUMO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BUMO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BUMO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BUMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUMO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.