Civitas (CURRENCY:CIV) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. Civitas has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $173.00 worth of Civitas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Civitas has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. One Civitas coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0520 or 0.00000805 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00080396 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007538 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 97.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded up 35.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Civitas Coin Profile
Civitas (CRYPTO:CIV) is a coin. Civitas’ total supply is 4,338,115 coins. Civitas’ official Twitter account is @CivitasCoin. Civitas’ official website is civitascoin.com.
Civitas Coin Trading
Civitas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civitas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civitas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civitas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civitas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civitas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.