DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 20th. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for $0.0503 or 0.00000777 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, LATOKEN, Bancor Network and YoBit. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 6.3% against the dollar. DecentBet has a total market cap of $6.57 million and approximately $113,155.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00150410 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00258252 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $682.44 or 0.10468605 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DecentBet’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,279,717 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,626,793 tokens. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Bancor Network and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.