Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $234,653.00 and $595.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digiwage coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Digiwage has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00079644 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007552 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002421 BTC.
- AdultChain (XXX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 129.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Digiwage (WAGE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 49,049,542 coins and its circulating supply is 41,049,542 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.