Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Everex has a market capitalization of $8.98 million and approximately $560,147.00 worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everex token can currently be bought for $0.54 or 0.00008428 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BX Thailand, Mercatox and Tidex. In the last seven days, Everex has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007110 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003782 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015201 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00150914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00256665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $676.59 or 0.10476906 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013971 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everex was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,500,000 tokens. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everex’s official message board is blog.everex.io. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Mercatox, Tidex, Binance, BX Thailand, OKEx, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.