KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 20th. One KickCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0226 or 0.00000348 BTC on exchanges including Exmo, YoBit, CoinBene and Gate.io. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $11.93 million and approximately $875,602.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 16.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007117 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003771 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015126 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00150752 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00258442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $682.09 or 0.10482635 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
KickCoin was first traded on July 26th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 566,334,152 tokens and its circulating supply is 527,532,815 tokens. KickCoin’s official website is www.kickico.com. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@kickico. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bancor Network, IDEX, Exmo, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Gate.io, YoBit, CoinBene, Mercatox and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.