Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $426,652.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for $4.79 or 0.00073596 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM. In the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.73 or 0.00825766 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021210 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011315 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001129 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.