Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One Matchpool token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0454 or 0.00000702 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Matchpool has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. Matchpool has a total market cap of $3.40 million and approximately $104,365.00 worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007105 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003784 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00151047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00257323 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $673.04 or 0.10415654 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013870 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Matchpool was first traded on January 14th, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. Matchpool’s official message board is community.matchpool.com. The official website for Matchpool is matchpool.co. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui, Upbit and Gatecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.