Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. Mercury Protocol has a market capitalization of $387,786.00 and $0.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Mercury Protocol has traded flat against the US dollar. One Mercury Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00150410 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00258252 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $682.44 or 0.10468605 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Mercury Protocol
Mercury Protocol’s launch date was November 17th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,309,625 tokens. Mercury Protocol’s official website is www.mercuryprotocol.com. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol.
Mercury Protocol Token Trading
Mercury Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.