Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. In the last week, Peercoin has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $21.75 million and approximately $239,837.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.87 or 0.00013504 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,476.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $441.83 or 0.06860187 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012745 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014912 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015635 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.33 or 0.01123092 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003416 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009230 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051581 BTC.
Peercoin (CRYPTO:PPC) is a coin. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,007,649 coins. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitsane, Bittrex, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, WEX, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Trade By Trade and Tux Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.