Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 10.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 19th. Qbic has a market cap of $26,286.00 and approximately $213.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0069 or 0.00000107 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded 52.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.60 or 0.02402957 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009175 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004400 BTC.
QBIC is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 4,565,825 coins and its circulating supply is 3,823,933 coins. The official website for Qbic is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.