Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 20th. Revain has a total market cap of $42.25 million and $1.93 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Revain has traded 1.2% higher against the dollar. One Revain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002295 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Kuna.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007099 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003828 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015213 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00150677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00259138 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.29 or 0.10465556 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014001 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Revain’s genesis date was August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,450,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Revain is revain.org. Revain’s official message board is medium.com/revain. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, Cryptopia, C-CEX, BitFlip, OKEx, Kuna, YoBit, BitForex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.