Rotharium (CURRENCY:RTH) traded down 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One Rotharium token can now be bought for approximately $3.93 or 0.00061072 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Exrates. In the last week, Rotharium has traded 12.2% lower against the dollar. Rotharium has a total market capitalization of $13.20 million and approximately $39,382.00 worth of Rotharium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003786 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015211 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00151103 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00258436 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $675.70 or 0.10493357 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013862 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Rotharium Token Profile
Rotharium’s total supply is 5,207,470 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,357,270 tokens. The official website for Rotharium is www.rotharium.io. Rotharium’s official Twitter account is @Rotharium and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rotharium is /r/rotharium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rotharium Token Trading
Rotharium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rotharium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rotharium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rotharium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rotharium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rotharium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.