StarCoin (CURRENCY:KST) traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. StarCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $8,650.00 worth of StarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, StarCoin has traded 38.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One StarCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene and Coinnest.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.47 or 0.00825863 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003716 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00021210 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011321 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003550 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001131 BTC.
StarCoin Coin Profile
StarCoin (CRYPTO:KST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 24th, 2018. StarCoin’s total supply is 877,631,077 coins. StarCoin’s official message board is www.starcointalk.com. StarCoin’s official Twitter account is @StarkstTeam. StarCoin’s official website is www.starcoin.tv.
Buying and Selling StarCoin
StarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.