Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 20th. In the last week, Zeepin has traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Zeepin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0216 or 0.00000335 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, Kucoin and HitBTC. Zeepin has a total market capitalization of $10.81 million and approximately $152,587.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015216 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00150766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00258627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014149 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.23 or 0.10498689 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zeepin was first traded on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.