Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. Proxeus has a total market capitalization of $3.86 million and $138.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Proxeus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000292 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. During the last seven days, Proxeus has traded 14% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007102 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003752 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015124 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00150700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00257236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $669.53 or 0.10285579 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013763 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus’ launch date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. The official message board for Proxeus is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Proxeus is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp.
Buying and Selling Proxeus
Proxeus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proxeus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proxeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.