Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 5.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 1st. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $42.43 million and approximately $120,617.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for $2.07 or 0.00032681 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Nanex, Altcoin Trader and Sistemkoin. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded down 4.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.44 or 0.01856568 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.47 or 0.00418393 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00229312 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00045333 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011997 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005481 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
BTCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 20,524,490 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre, Altcoin Trader, Exrates, Nanex, HitBTC, TOPBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.