BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded down 25.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 1st. One BitWhite coin can currently be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000160 BTC on exchanges including BitFlip, Exrates, Sistemkoin and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, BitWhite has traded 39.2% lower against the US dollar. BitWhite has a market capitalization of $367,889.00 and $49,145.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00083720 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012558 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BitWhite is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitWhite is bitwhite.org.
Buying and Selling BitWhite
BitWhite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitWhite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.