EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 1st. EcoCoin has a total market capitalization of $15,647.00 and $0.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EcoCoin has traded 23.7% lower against the US dollar. One EcoCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0133 or 0.00000211 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00101496 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20,023.65 or 3.16553979 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005238 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00097201 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
ECO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,173,959 coins and its circulating supply is 1,172,370 coins. The official website for EcoCoin is www.ecocoin.us. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin.
EcoCoin Coin Trading
EcoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EcoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EcoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.