Embers (CURRENCY:MBRS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 1st. In the last seven days, Embers has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar. Embers has a market capitalization of $110,696.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of Embers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Embers token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015551 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00151765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00254097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $629.95 or 0.09958940 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013081 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Embers Token Profile
Embers launched on May 12th, 2017. Embers’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens. Embers’ official Twitter account is @TheEmbermine and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Embers is embermine.com. The Reddit community for Embers is /r/Embermine and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Embers
Embers can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Embers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Embers should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Embers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Embers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Embers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.