Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 1st. During the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded down 13.1% against the US dollar. One Fastcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Fastcoin has a market capitalization of $177,580.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.85 or 0.00803822 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003842 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00021013 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011162 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001225 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Fastcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 29th, 2013. Fastcoin’s total supply is 156,913,424 coins. Fastcoin’s official message board is www.fastcointalk.org. Fastcoin’s official Twitter account is @fast_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fastcoin’s official website is www.fastcoin.ca. The Reddit community for Fastcoin is /r/Fastcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fastcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.