FuzzBalls (CURRENCY:FUZZ) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 1st. Over the last seven days, FuzzBalls has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. One FuzzBalls coin can now be purchased for about $0.0057 or 0.00000090 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. FuzzBalls has a market cap of $27,497.00 and approximately $64.00 worth of FuzzBalls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.77 or 0.00802638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004706 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003839 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00021005 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011162 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001222 BTC.
FuzzBalls (CRYPTO:FUZZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2015. FuzzBalls’ total supply is 4,829,945 coins. FuzzBalls’ official Twitter account is @ACryptoMiner. The official website for FuzzBalls is www.fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm.
Buying and Selling FuzzBalls
FuzzBalls can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzzBalls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FuzzBalls should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FuzzBalls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzzBalls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzzBalls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.