InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 1st. InflationCoin has a market cap of $201,359.00 and $811.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One InflationCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC and YoBit. Over the last week, InflationCoin has traded 5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.62 or 0.02444435 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010090 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012155 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000811 BTC.
InflationCoin Coin Profile
InflationCoin (IFLT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InflationCoin’s official website is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
Buying and Selling InflationCoin
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InflationCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InflationCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.