Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 1st. During the last week, Insights Network has traded up 3% against the US dollar. One Insights Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000183 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, IDEX and Bancor Network. Insights Network has a total market cap of $1.58 million and $239,447.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00151025 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00248702 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $630.61 or 0.09969313 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012768 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Insights Network Profile
Insights Network’s genesis date was February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 220,374,136 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,119,506 tokens. The official website for Insights Network is www.insights.network. Insights Network’s official message board is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken.
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.