JIYO (CURRENCY:JIYOX) traded 37% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 1st. JIYO has a market cap of $20,890.00 and approximately $41.00 worth of JIYO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One JIYO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub and Graviex. Over the last seven days, JIYO has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- GeyserCoin (GSR) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 47.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
JIYOX is a coin. JIYO’s total supply is 13,060,974 coins and its circulating supply is 10,361,872 coins. JIYO’s official website is www.jiyo.io. JIYO’s official Twitter account is @team_jiyo.
Buying and Selling JIYO
JIYO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JIYO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JIYO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy JIYO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JIYO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JIYO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.