MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded 43.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 1st. During the last week, MarteXcoin has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. One MarteXcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0951 or 0.00001504 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex and CoinExchange. MarteXcoin has a total market cap of $296,608.00 and $80.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027072 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024624 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005951 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00044770 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004954 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012349 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
MarteXcoin (CRYPTO:MXT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,117,872 coins. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MarteXcoin’s official message board is martexcoin.org/forum. The official website for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org.
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.