MediBloc [ERC20] (CURRENCY:MEDX) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 1st. One MediBloc [ERC20] token can currently be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Gate.io, Kryptono and Coinsuper. In the last week, MediBloc [ERC20] has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. MediBloc [ERC20] has a market cap of $20.45 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of MediBloc [ERC20] was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015625 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00151041 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00249444 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $630.60 or 0.09969137 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012753 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MediBloc [ERC20] Token Profile
MediBloc [ERC20] launched on May 28th, 2018. MediBloc [ERC20]’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,165,615,361 tokens. The official message board for MediBloc [ERC20] is medium.com/medibloc. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official website is medibloc.org. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc.
MediBloc [ERC20] Token Trading
MediBloc [ERC20] can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Coinrail, Coinsuper, IDEX, Gate.io, Kryptono and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [ERC20] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc [ERC20] should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc [ERC20] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [ERC20] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [ERC20] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.