Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 1st. Nectar has a total market cap of $42.04 million and $312,507.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nectar has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Nectar token can currently be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00008071 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.70 or 0.00343029 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00022168 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001805 BTC.
Nectar (NEC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 tokens. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex. The official website for Nectar is www.ethfinex.com.
Buying and Selling Nectar
Nectar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.